THESE ARE THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH ALL ORDERS ARE PLACED.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ORDERS ARE FIRM. NO CANCELLATIONS.
We process orders as quickly as possible and do all we can to ensure the goods arrive in good condition and on time. However, we are not carriers. Therefore, no responsibility for postal service delays can be accepted.
All delivery dates are estimates only. No liability is accepted for guarantees made by any third-party shippers.
We reserve the right to send any order - Express Post or otherwise - by Australia Post or an equivalent Express courier service. We do not accept liability for parcels received later than an expected date under this or any other circumstance.
Local custom and excise charges are the purchaser's responsibility.
Distributors and wholesalers please email us for assistance and ask for a quote to your shipping zone.
1. Non-delivery of goods
- In the case of an order not being delivered, we need to be notified within 30 days of the product being shipped by us.
- All responsibility must be taken by the purchaser to supply the correct shipping address. If the fault is determined to be that of Adams & Austen Press, a refund will be given. All other items which do not arrive or do not arrive by an expected date are dealt with on a case by case basis, and may or may not involve a refund or re-issue at the sole discretion of Adams & Austen Press.
- In the case of a defective or missing item, we need to be notified within 30 days of the product being shipped by us.
- Due to the nature of the product, we operate with a no-return policy.
- Issues regarding items determined to be defective or missing are dealt with on a case by case basis. At our sole discretion, Adams & Austen Press may agree to re-issue the item. Re-issues may be subject to a further shipping charge unless the fault is unambiguously that of Adams & Austen Press.